Ultimate GO Pack- Travel Setwww.bigbrain.place
Go originated in China over 2,000 years ago, and is enjoyed by more than 40 million players today. It is generally considered the oldest board game still being played, and only requires two players. You’ve probably seen this brain strengthening game in the news since world champ Ke Jie was just beaten by Google’s Artificial Intelligence “Alpha Go”. Interestingly, however, skilled human players assisted by Alpha Go are beating Alpha Go alone. Go has simple and easy to learn rules, but this brain strengthening game is rich in strategy.
The objects of Go are:
- To use one’s stones to surround and capture the opponent.
- Use your stones to dominate a larger portion of the board.
There are no other Go sets anywhere like this one! The Go sets at Big Brain Place have combined a resilient silicone Go board with high-quality plastic stones. Because the board can be folded or rolled-up, it is ideal for travel without having to sacrifice size. While other travel sets are miniature, this non-slip board is full-sized. This mental stimulation game is perfect for home or vacation. This Go game sets a new standard for the Go player and will be enjoyed for years.
- 100% Silicone Go Board – Full Size – Measures 19.75 x 19.75 inches
- Board Folds & Unfolds without Creases and Non-Slip Board Keeps Pieces from Sliding
- Convex Stones Made of Premium ABS plastic, Includes 181 Black & 180 White
- Stones: diameter 21.8mm, thickness 6.2mm
- Black Canvas Bag Included – Board and stones fit inside
- Weighs less than three pounds in its travel bag.